I’m a huge fan of learning from others. Especially when they’re people who walk the talk & have a great track record.
If you somehow missed the new online conference everyone’s talking about, there’s still a tiny bit of time to sign up. Registration closes tonight at midnight CDT.
The roster of folks sharing what they’ve learned in the trenches is pretty amazing. Here’s just a few:
- Jon Ferguson — Lead Teaching Pastor, Community Christian Church
- Darrel Girardier — Creative Director, Brentwood Baptist Church
- Casey Graham — CEO & Founder, The Rocket Company
- Jay Kranda — Online Campus Pastor, Saddleback Church
- Scott McClellan — Communications Pastor, Irving Bible Church (Former editor of COLLIDE Magazine & director of Echo Conference)
- Carlos Whittaker — Author & Church Communications Specialist
- Tim Schraeder — Social media ninja, led campaigns for Hillsong United
- Blaine Hogan — Creative Director, Willow Creek Community Church
- Haley Veturis — Social Media Artisan, Saddleback Church
- Emily Cummins — Associate Director of Communications & Branding, Central Christian Chuch
- Mark Clement — Founder & CEO, Big Picture Media Group
- Jason Inman — Content Developer, LifeChurch.tv
- (I’m talking about the Keys to Communicating Change)
** A couple of things to note **
1) All of the talks are TED-style… 10 mins or less of the best stuff
2) Speakers will be chatting live & answering questions w/participants DURING their talks
3) If your schedule on Wednesday is looking a little hairy, the talks will be available again after the event for participants so you can watch them later
4) A private Facebook group has been set up for participants. Folks are already connecting & learning from each other
5) They’re including a bonus Facebook Ads Training (Which apparently I could use, as I’ve been rejected 3x so far–Thankfully I’m not talking about that)
I’m really excited to see how this event turns out. If you’re thinking about jumping on board, I’d recommend it.